At SMU Dive we have several years of experience of Hull Cleaning.
What is Hull cleaning?
Hull cleaning is when you clean a vessel’s hull, as algae and other marine growths removed and the vessel’s friction in the water decreases.
Why outsource Hull cleaning?
By getting carried Hull cleaning can achieve the following benefits:
- 15-40% fuel saving, depending on the extent of marine fouling on the vessel.
- Reduced CO2 emissions due to fuel savings
- Time and cost savings as hull cleaning is performed in the water, rather than in dry dock
Want to learn more about our solutions for Hull Cleaning? Call by phone +45 22432978 or fill out our contact form.
Therefore you must book Hull cleaning at SMU:
We provide hull cleaning of all types of vessels of all sizes and in all Danish waters. We can carry out cleaning with two different systems:
- An innovative and innovative hull cleaning system, operated from the surface. The system was developed and patented by SMU in 2013. The system is both more gentle on the ship’s surface and the environment than the brush system, and it is far more effective than the conventional system. This is because the system does not require divers and that it can clean a larger area faster. Suitable for ships of over 100 m. LOA.
- A conventional brush system which is operated by divers in the water. We offer different types of brushes, depending on the vessel surface and fouling. Brush system is particularly good for hull cleaning of ships of less than 100 m. LOA not painted with antifouling paint.
At SMU, you always solid, competitive prices for hull cleaning. Our prices include. transport, working, reporting and materials.